Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Scrambled Eggs

So this is one of those... no recipe items that I make often... and for Trisha - who claims to have always loved my eggs... this ones for you!

First, crack two eggs into a bowl... don't leave any egg shells in there either! Add a splash of milk. I'd say about 2 Tablespoons or so. Add salt and pepper to your liking or save that until they're done - either way. Whisk to mix.


Start a frying pan on medium high with a Tablespoon of butter in it (margarine or cooking spray works too... but butter tastes so much better!)


When butter has completely melted add a droplet of the egg/milk mixture. If it starts to form add the rest of the mixture. If not, then your pan isn't hot enough yet.


Now this is all preference... you can either chop up the egg or leave it kinda "whole"... Depends on my mood as to what I do... when serving it to others though I usually chop it up.


When there is no "juice" left you're done...


In photo: Scrambled eggs with my mom's homemade strawberry jam and butter on white toast.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

YUM! Thanks for the post in my honor! LOL